Sunday, November 29, 2009

Alexandria





Grad school continues to be a good experience, and while this semester is winding down, I'm looking forward to next semester even more, as I'll be taking classes that interest me more.

Over Thanksgiving break I was able to spend time with my parents and my sister's family in Alexandria, right outside of D.C. It was a great time, and my brother-in-law is great fun to hang out with, plus he's become a home-brewer recently, and makes great brews that can compete with the best.

My nephew Henry continues to grow fast, and is becoming a better at communicating, as well as walking.

At school I'm mainly concentrating on cinematography and producing, as those are the topics that interest me the most. In my free time I'm working on various side projects, which I will share once they gain a bit more momentum.

No comments: